Which BBT character are you most like?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
kim1984

Which BBT character are you most like?

Postby kim1984 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:19 am

http://www.playbuzz.com/radiotimes10/wh ... er-are-you

I'm always a sucker for an online quiz and thought fellow BBT fans would think it was a little fun too!

I got Leonard:

"You are kind, funny and reliable. You are ambitious and love your work, but at heart you are a true romantic. Nothing makes you happier than having your partner by your side. "

I'm happy with that answer and think the description is pretty true to me!

johanna white

Re: Which BBT character are you most like?

Postby johanna white » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

I got Leonard Hofstadter. Apparently I am an even bigger nerd than I thought.
This is what the survey says about Leonard. :lol:
You are kind, funny and reliable. You are ambitious and love your work, but at heart you are a true romantic. Nothing makes you happier than having your partner by your side.
For more quizzes: http://www.radiotimes.com/quiz

elitesquatter

Postby elitesquatter » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am

I got Sheldon Cooper!

Bazinga! You're intelligent, organised and dedicated to your chosen fandoms. As far as you can see, you have little to no shortcomings. You're sure you're superior to all your friends, and you're not afraid to tell them. But secretly, you know you'd struggle without them by your side.

I feel more like an Amy, although I wonder if Amy is available as a valid result. I think that the quiz was too short and needs more questions though. Nevertheless, it was good for some short fun. What do you guys think?

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:16 pm

I got Sheldon Cooper! I think he has a big heart and a cool character. He would make a great boyfriend for Penny since it seems to me that Penny knows how to deal with him so much better than Amy. She is strong and no-nonsense with her when it comes to go head-on with Sheldon.