Which BBT character are you most like?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
kjonesm1

Re: Which BBT character are you most like?

Postby kjonesm1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44 am

I got Penny and I think it's fitting. I was having problems with the quiz crashing so I was going to self proclaim Penny anyway. Apparently I like to party :?

kennito

Postby kennito » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Sheldon is one of my best character in this show.

blowx3

Postby blowx3 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:45 pm

I already knew which one I was before I even took the quiz haha I'm Penny. Which I could honestly see except I don't party or don't act super stupid. I just never really know whats going on and I definitely don't act like I do either!! She is probably my favorite character too!

Taliacate

Postby Taliacate » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:38 am

I got Leonard Hofstadter! I'm totally okay with that. While I'm not nearly as smart, I'm definitely just as awkward! Leonard has always been my favorite character (along with Penny). I think he's funny, sarcastic, sweet, and let's be real: who wouldn't want to be with
Penny?
I'm proud to be a Leonard!