Which BBT character are you most like?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
Kangaroosteak

Re: Which BBT character are you most like?

Postby Kangaroosteak » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Raj, he fell in love with Siri! I have a crush on certain videogame and comic book characters. I kept on talking about how hard it was to live from a 3rd world country when I came from an upper middle class family. He always talk about his humble beginnings from India when his father is s doctor and drives a Bentley. Raj family have type 2 diabetes he don't have symptoms of it. My dad and his siblings were all diabetic. My only difference from him is that I actually like Indian food.

kingcool52

Postby kingcool52 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:57 am

Wow. I kinda of felt like I was going to get her but never thought I would actually get her. I got Penny! According to the site I am - You're a fun-loving, cheerful type who rarely says no to a glass of wine (or three.) You are confident and forthright, and sometimes a little moody. But you're so much fun to hang out with no one really minds. Can't argue or be unhappy with that to be honest. She is my favourite character on the show as well so I am very happy with my result :)

GlacialDoom

Postby GlacialDoom » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

I also got Leonard, but I knew from the start that I am more like him. I'm a huge nerd, but I am outgoing and I try to hide my nerdy quirks from people I hang out with. I think that's pretty much what Leonard does in every episode, with a few exceptions.

MrAmazingMan1

Postby MrAmazingMan1 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:17 pm

"You are loud, flirty and have an inner confidence in your abilities. You're just a little flashy - there's a high chance you have black silk sheets on your bed - but there's more to you than meets the eye, and family is incredibly important to you. "

It's like they have been in my bed before... :lol:
I always Kind of thought of this about myself. Sometimes maybe a little too outgoing. I'd rather be a Leonard but hey, I can't complain, I guess my inner tiger has been released!