Do you prefer earlier or later seasons?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
Se7en

Re: Do you prefer earlier or later seasons?

Postby Se7en » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Earlier season. I find with most series that earlier seasons are always better that recent. They always seem to run out of idea and is not that interesting than at the beginning.

kennito

Postby kennito » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

I will say earlier season as I got the whole concept and full story. There are some hidden themes in this season that you have to complete watching before knowing which one was better.
Some seasons start slow and end up nicely.

sbatz72sss

Postby sbatz72sss » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

I have only recently become involved with the Big Bang Theory. It is one of the funniest shows I have found on television today. I am glad I have found it, because laughter is food for the soul. There is a lot to get accomplished when one can laugh.

GlacialDoom

Postby GlacialDoom » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 pm

I really enjoyed the first two seasons. In fact, I think that those might be my favorite seasons ever. I liked how the characters were introduced and how their relationships slowly grew together. My favorite episode is the one with the child genius, because I loved how Sheldon reacted to the child doing better than him.