Do you prefer earlier or later seasons?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
thefernbrah

Re: Do you prefer earlier or later seasons?

Postby thefernbrah » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 am

I have to enjoy that I enjoyed the early seasons of the show more than the recent ones. I'm not sure if its because I just watched too much of the show, but Penny and Leonard just got so annoying that I stopped watching the show and haven't looked back since. Leonard was a little whiny petty brat when anyone showed interest in Penny. I can't say exactly what it was about Penny, perhaps it was that Cuoco just executed the character poorly.

I like the Raj and Howard moments as they tend to be some the show's best comedy.

lokielovesbunny

Postby lokielovesbunny » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:38 pm

I prefer the newer seasons to be honest. The story-line is bit change and the characters are doing great job. I just love the relationships that have been able to develop through the show. It is great fun to watch this show, even the role of "Leonard" in this show is great. He is doing great job and has the right role in the show.

DnkH

Postby DnkH » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:36 am

Later seasons are much better comparing to earlier seasons. Before Amy and Bernedette got into action, the series is not so interesting to watch. In later seasons, the storyline is very progressive. However I still don't understand why Raj couldn't get a real girlfriend. If you ask me, I prefer later seasons.

serbog

Postby serbog » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 pm

I really like Big Bang Theory the first 2-3 seasons, when the acting was really good. But after that the acting got worse and worse but I still like the humor in the series. I still watch it and I am now waiting for the new season to come. Not all people agree with me but I like the new seasons as well. But on this one I will go with the earlier seasons because they are the best in my opinion.