Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
IcyBC

Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Postby IcyBC » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:21 pm

I would like to see Sheldon and Penny becoming a couple, wouldn't you? I think these two have a very nice chemistry and would be perfect for each other. Penny knows how to just tick Sheldon off but she also understands his wimps. On the other hand, Sheldon seems to response to Penny quite well too with his subtle tolerance of her. They would be an interesting couple to see.

SarahWorksAtHome

Re: Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Postby SarahWorksAtHome » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Oh no. Just.... no. I couldn't and wouldn't want to see it. I love Amy for Sheldon!

kim1984

Postby kim1984 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:39 pm

No way for Sheldon and Penny! I just don't think they're compatible enough. I'm another one that's very much on board the Sheldon and Amy train. I feel like those two are the perfect compliments for one another -- Amy has the scientific intelligence to be able to stand up to Sheldon and not let him stomp all over her. We all know he has a tendency for being a bit snobbish when it comes to his own intelligence compared to others, and I can just imagine how hard it would be to be in a relationship with him if you weren't also super scientific :lol:

kovou

Postby kovou » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:48 am

I for one, wouldn't mind. Seeing that Sheldon got a girlfriend and Leonard suddenly became a ladies man, both of which are totally uncharacteristic of them when you look at their season 1 selves, it seems that anything goes now story-wise. I wouldn't even mind seeing Raj and Howard get together given all the homo erotic stuff they've been hinting since the start of the series. Just for the lulz. I want to see how everyone would react. :)