Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
danielledavidson

Re: Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Postby danielledavidson » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh gosh no! I would not want to see them together. I really liked when Amy and Sheldon were together, I'm really sad that they broke up. I hope that next season they are able to get back together. I think that Penny and Leonard make a good couple. I think that they are good together, and I hope they get married soon! I wouldn't be able to see Penny being able to handle Sheldon. I also don't think that Sheldon would do that to Leonard because they are roommates. It would just be too weird.

shiloh

Postby shiloh » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:06 pm

No way I would like to see Sheldon and Amy together

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:46 pm

danielledavidson wrote:Oh gosh no! I would not want to see them together. I really liked when Amy and Sheldon were together, I'm really sad that they broke up. I hope that next season they are able to get back together. I think that Penny and Leonard make a good couple. I think that they are good together, and I hope they get married soon! I wouldn't be able to see Penny being able to handle Sheldon. I also don't think that Sheldon would do that to Leonard because they are roommates. It would just be too weird.

Another vote for no Penny and Sheldon as the couple! Watch out guys, they might twisted up and turn these two a couple, and I might regret what I wanted when they don't do a great job of developing the characters or relationship.

E.Mil

Postby E.Mil » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:53 am

Penny would never go for Sheldon. Sheldon is so odd in a relationship and doesn't care for affection and I don't think Penny would go for that. Amy and Sheldon are good for each other.