Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
sbatz72sss

Re: Who Would Like to See Sheldon and Penny Get Together?

Postby sbatz72sss » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:11 pm

This would be great for Sheldon and Penny to finally get together. I think Sheldon has a difficult time really opening up to Penny or anyone else for that matter. This is a side effect of being a genius from what I can understand.

GlacialDoom

Postby GlacialDoom » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:24 pm

I don't really think that this match-up would suit them at all! They are basically opposite on every single thing, as portrayed by the many situations in the show where they can't reach an agreement at all. I think that Amy and Sheldon are a perfect couple at the moment, and I don't want to see them breaking up any time soon.

MrZekrom

Postby MrZekrom » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:21 am

Sheldon and Penny does give one another bolster and solace. It doesn't generally happen with Leonard. Sheldon is infatuated with science. He doesn't comprehend emotions well, so Sheldon and Penny most likely won't get together.

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:25 pm

sbatz72sss wrote:This would be great for Sheldon and Penny to finally get together. I think Sheldon has a difficult time really opening up to Penny or anyone else for that matter. This is a side effect of being a genius from what I can understand.

I have to say, opposite attacks and it is usually the case in real life too! Although Amy and Sheldon are equally on the intelligent scale, I think Penny's emotion will balance out perfectly for Sheldon, and his nerdy smartness will enrich her life also.