Melissa Rauch (Bernadette's) real voice!

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
DnkH

Re: Melissa Rauch (Bernadette's) real voice!

Postby DnkH » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:34 am

I'm surprised to hear that it was not her real voice. If that is not her real voice, I wonder why they are using an edited voice. Does anyone have any ideas?

GlacialDoom

Postby GlacialDoom » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:03 am

As soon as she stepped into the show, I could notice that her voice was annoying, almost fake. Well, it seems that I wasn't entirely wrong. For some reason, I'm really glad that she doesn't actually have that annoying voice!

lamanlupa

Postby lamanlupa » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 am

The thing is, I never found Bernadeth's voice annoying. Not even once, I've always found it cute like Minnie Mouse's voice. The mere fact that she is hot as hell also helped of course