Who do you think could make an awesome cameo star in the BBT?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
kim1984

Who do you think could make an awesome cameo star in the BBT?

Postby kim1984 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Sometimes I think about people that would make great guest stars in particular TV shows. Someone that would just fit in and be hilarious...

Is there anyone in the world of acting or celebrities that you think would make a fun guest appearance on The Big Bang Theory?

Do you have an idea of the sort of character they would play on the show? Who would they be friends with, or how would they intertwine with the rest of the cast?

I think Joseph Gordon Levitt could play a nerdy character, plus I think he has a brilliant sense of humor so I think he would be a seamless fit into the show as a guest star. Still trying to think of how a character role would work in for him for one episode or two!

What about you guys - any thoughts?!

IcyBC

Re: Who do you think could make an awesome cameo star in the BBT?

Postby IcyBC » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 am

Two characters come to mind for me: Ross and Joey from the series "Friends". Ross will fit in with all the scientists of the show and he is kind of nerdy although it was not fully developed on Friends. Joey will fit in perfectly with Penny, the no brain down to earth character! These two characters will make the BBT explode, I bet you :)

GlacialDoom

Postby GlacialDoom » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Well, I really think that the Stephen Hawking cameo was amazing, and I'd really love it if he could show up again. He's such a fitting character for the show, especially with Sheldon's admiration for him, and I think that he could create many funny and memorable moments both for the people watching at home, and for the actors, as I am sure that he is a fantastic man to work with.

GunSlinger21

Postby GunSlinger21 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 pm

With the new Star Wars film coming, I would love to see Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill or any of the old trilogy cast make a cameo in the show. I think it would make for a very interesting episode with the nerdy crew fighting with each other over the chance to be closer with them.
I also thought it was really cool that they had Stephen Hawking on the show even though it was only for a few seconds.