Who do you think could make an awesome cameo star in the BBT?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
kim1984

Re: Who do you think could make an awesome cameo star in the BBT?

Postby kim1984 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:40 am

GunSlinger21 wrote:With the new Star Wars film coming, I would love to see Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill or any of the old trilogy cast make a cameo in the show. I think it would make for a very interesting episode with the nerdy crew fighting with each other over the chance to be closer with them.
I also thought it was really cool that they had Stephen Hawking on the show even though it was only for a few seconds.

That would be a nice tie in to the series with a cameo from either Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill - it would definitely get Star Wars fans to tune in, even if they hadn't seen BBT before, I bet!

petesede

Postby petesede » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Richard Garriot, the creator of Ultima Online. As a gamer, the episode where Penny got addicted to MMORPGs was funny to me.

The show has already had a ton of cameos already from Astronauts to Scientists to Comic book creators.. to just famous actors.

serbog

Postby serbog » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:39 pm

GunSlinger21 wrote:With the new Star Wars film coming, I would love to see Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill or any of the old trilogy cast make a cameo in the show. I think it would make for a very interesting episode with the nerdy crew fighting with each other over the chance to be closer with them.
I also thought it was really cool that they had Stephen Hawking on the show even though it was only for a few seconds.

Ooh that would be awesome if it would to happen. I can't wait to see that. Also Stephen Hawking was my favorite cameo star. At first I thought he was a fake one, but then I realized it wasn't. I don't know how they convinced him to do a comedy show.

Kangaroosteak

Postby Kangaroosteak » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:04 pm

I remember Raj have two sisters and a brother and they only shown one sister. So I want that unnamed brother and sister to be finally shown on TV. To play the role of his other sister, they can cast Mindy Kaling. The actor that plays the role of Raj guested in the Mindy Project before so she should return the favor. For the role of Raj's brother, they can cast Dev Patel from Slumdog Millionaire and Chappie. Maybe we can also have a crossover character from another comedy sitcom. I am not sure which one but it would be cool to see some crossover.