Little things you may not have noticed about BBT

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
L_B

Re: Little things you may not have noticed about BBT

Postby L_B » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:38 am

These are really awesome and cool facts that makes the show
all the more enjoyable to listen to. I will have to keep a watch
out and look for some of those things that I never noticed before.
This is very creative on the part of the producers of the show.

Briannagodess

Postby Briannagodess » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:26 pm

L_B wrote:These are really awesome and cool facts that makes the show
all the more enjoyable to listen to. I will have to keep a watch
out and look for some of those things that I never noticed before.
This is very creative on the part of the producers of the show.

That is what I love about TBBT! The creators are very creative. Or maybe they are just really geeky too. Lol. I mean, researching these stuff and making it happen takes a lot of time. But they make the set so realistic and fit to the theme.

haleighhudson

Postby haleighhudson » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:41 pm

I love reading these! I am such a BBT geek. I hadn't noticed Penny's apartment number but did notice the pictures on the fridge. Not sure how many of you have ever caught "Sheldon" on a talk show but his personality seems so similar to his characters. I love it.

Popeye

Postby Popeye » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:39 am

One thing many may have missed is that Amy's apartment number is 314(relevance to pi).
Also I read in an article that the building in which Sheldon, Leonard and Penny live does not have 3 floors, it's just a single floor building. The team has to work a lot to make them look different everytime they have to shoot there.