Favourite dialogues of TBBT

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
DnkH

Favourite dialogues of TBBT

Postby DnkH » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 am

Here is one of my all time favourite dialogue in TBBT.

Amy:-“Sheldon! You are a coward!”

(while looking down on the floor)
Sheldon:-“ Evidence does support that”

DnkH

Re: Favourite dialogues of TBBT

Postby DnkH » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:16 am

Do you remember the episode that Sheldon couldn't get his haircut done. This one is from it.
(singing and playing bongo while walking down)
Sheldon:-“I play bongo while walking down stairs.”

(Then come the sound of something collaps)

Sheldon:-“Never play bongo while walking down stairs”

kim1984

Postby kim1984 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:44 am

There's so many funny quotes that it's hard for me to single out just one - but here's a short one that always cracks me up!

Penny: Sheldon have you changed your wireless password again?

Sheldon: Yes, it's "Penny get your own WiFi"; no spaces.

L_B

Postby L_B » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Season 2 Eposide 5 The Euclide Alternative...

Penny to driving Sheldon and the check engine light is on......sorry it is so long but the entire scene was awesome!!

Sheldon: Thank you for driving me to work.

Penny: You know this is my day off, Sheldon.

Sheldon: Oh, good. I’m not keeping you from anything. Your check engine light is on.

Penny: Mm-hmm.

Sheldon: Typically that’s an indicator. To, you know, check your engine.

Penny: It’s fine, it’s been on for, like, a month.

Sheldon: Well, actually, that would be all the more reason to, you know, check your engine.

Penny: Sheldon, it’s fine.

Sheldon: If it were fine, the light wouldn’t be on. That’s why the manufacturer installed that light, to let you know it’s not fine.

Penny: Uh, maybe the light’s broken.

Sheldon: Is there a “check the check engine light light”? (Penny takes a drink of coffee) O-o-o-oh!

Penny: What?

Sheldon: Studies have shown that performing tasks such as eating, talking on a cell phone or drinking coffee while driving reduces one’s reaction time by the same factor as an ounce of alcohol.

Penny: Do you have any alcohol?

Sheldon: Of course not.

Penny: Too bad.

Sheldon: You’re going up Euclid Avenue?

Penny: Mm-hmm.

Sheldon: Leonard takes Los Robles Avenue.

Penny: Well, good for Leonard.

Sheldon: Euclid Avenue is shorter as the crow flies, but it has speed bumps, which appreciably increase point-to-point drive time, making it the less efficient choice. But you have the conn. Of course, if you’re not going to slow down for the speed bumps, I withdraw my previous objection. Here’s a fun question. Do you know what the most common street name is?

Penny: No.

Sheldon: The answer’s tricky. It’s Second Street. You see, you’d think it would be First Street, but in most towns, First Street eventually gets renamed to something else, you know, like Main Street, Broad Street, Michigan Avenue. Leonard and I often use our commute time to exercise our minds with brain-teasers like that. We also play games. Would you like to play one?

Penny: No.

Sheldon: Oh, come on, it’s fun. Ooh! Another bump. Okay. I’ll say an element, and uh, you say an element whose name starts with the last letter of the one I said, okay? I’ll start. Helium. Now, you could say Mercury. That would give me a Y. Ooh. Very clever, that’s a tough one. So I go Ytterbium, which gets you back to M. So you go Molybdenum, and I say Magnesium, you say Manganese, and I say Europium, and, and you’re left with Mendelevium, and there are no more M’s because I believe that Meitnerium should still be called Ekairidium, so congratulations, you win. Do you wanna go again?

Penny: How about we just have a little quiet time now?

Sheldon: All right. Hmm, huh, I’m sorry, I’m finding your reckless nonchalance regarding the check-engine light to be very troubling.

Penny (Pulling over): Get out.

Sheldon: Well, I have to tell you that while I do have a theoretical understanding of the workings of an internal combustion engine, I’m not sure I’m capable of performing diagnostics.

Penny: I said, get out.

Sheldon: Okay. I’ll give it a shot. (Gets out. Penny drives away.)