How did you discover this show?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
adssolsn

Re: How did you discover this show?

Postby adssolsn » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I remember I had bought the Game of Thrones DVD from the local store. The local stores have a tendency to add previews on the DVD to make you come back for more; there were two previews, The Big Bang Theory and House of Cards. The previews got the best of me and next time I bought the two series.

arthnel

Postby arthnel » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:10 am

I was flipping through channels for about the 10th time trying to find something interesting to watch. The first time I stopped on it I didn't stay very long because I couldn't understand how so much science could be packed into one show. About three days later, I found myself flipping through channels again and I couldn't find anything to watch, so I gave BBT a shot. From that day I've been hooked.

alexiskilgannon

Postby alexiskilgannon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 am

An ex boyfriend of mine was heavily into the show, so I decided to give it a go. Once I started to binge on it, he lost interest. I was hooked and continued to follow the series ever since.