Do you think that Sheldon and Amy will coitus?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
serbog

Do you think that Sheldon and Amy will coitus?

Postby serbog » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:12 pm

At the start of season 8, Sheldon said something that he likes to have coitus with Amy. I really like that to happen, but after the season finale I don't think that will happen.

DnkH

Re: Do you think that Sheldon and Amy will coitus?

Postby DnkH » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 am

I don't think it will happen. They want let that happen that easy. One of the things that people keep watching and enjoying as well, is his rejection to have coitus.

haela

Postby haela » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:41 pm

I think, Sheldon will be the one chasing after Amy. Serves him right the way he treated her so indifferently with affection through out their relationship. Now, he can find out what it feels like to want and not receive.

Amy will eventually allow Sheldon back into her life, but the intimacy will only go so far. He will have to wait until the wedding night. Although, I doubt Amy will want to have along engagement period.

Well, those are my thoughts. It remains to be seen what the writers have in store for us. Doubt they will drift too far from the storyline plot playing out for years.

L_B

Postby L_B » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Well make up coitus might happen with Amy and Sheldon but I really don't see that happening.
I am not so sure that they will get back together. I think that Sheldon will keep trying to win her back
but I'm not sure Amy will take him back. I hope they do get back together but I am not positive
that will be. We shall see I guess!