Do you think that Sheldon and Amy will coitus?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
DnkH

Re: Do you think that Sheldon and Amy will coitus?

Postby DnkH » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:30 am

serbog wrote:It sure will. If that happens, that would be the most funniest thing ever. But I don't think it will last. Also I don't really think that Penny and Leonard will break up just because Leonard kissed a girl. I think they will work it through. Also do you guys think that Raj will break up with his girlfriend?

I don't think so. That relationship won't end quickly. Maybe I am wrong because Raj is not known for having girlfriends.

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:20 am

I believe that coitus will only happen once Amy and Sheldon are married, if they ever get back together. Their relationship reminds me of good old days, generations ago, but it is also one of the things that I like about this couple. They left me to want them to have coitus, LOL..unlike Leonard and Penny, or Leonard and other girls.

DnkH

Postby DnkH » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:44 am

IcyBC wrote:I believe that coitus will only happen once Amy and Sheldon are married, if they ever get back together. Their relationship reminds me of good old days, generations ago, but it is also one of the things that I like about this couple. They left me to want them to have coitus, LOL..unlike Leonard and Penny, or Leonard and other girls.

Yes. They won't have coitus untill they are married. But with their brake up, the chance to happen this is very low.

arthnel

Postby arthnel » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:28 am

I would really love for that to happen to see how creative the writers and producers are as they flirt with this idea. Alas, I think it may just remain a distant dream because of the risk of mellowing Sheldon as the main character. He treats her badly but it's not intentional as he's still stuck in the role from earlier seasons (apparently his childhood also) where his life revolves solely around String Theory. I don't think he has a fear of coitus. I think it's more of a misunderstanding of its relevance which has left him oblivious to the many offers from Amy. But I would keep it that way so Sheldon will remain sharp and feisty.