Who do you like and who do you hate the most in BBT?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
kingcool52

Re: Who do you like and who do you hate the most in BBT?

Postby kingcool52 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:10 pm

To be honest I don't think that I hate anyone on the show really. I mean I like them all as they are all great characters. I think my favourite would have to be Penny especially as I started watching Big Bang Theory mainly because she was one of the main characters. I love her in BBT. Another favourite would have to be Penny's old boyfriend, I can't remember his name but he was not the cleverest person which I loved about him :lol:

kim1984

Postby kim1984 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

kingcool52 wrote:To be honest I don't think that I hate anyone on the show really. I mean I like them all as they are all great characters. I think my favourite would have to be Penny especially as I started watching Big Bang Theory mainly because she was one of the main characters. I love her in BBT. Another favourite would have to be Penny's old boyfriend, I can't remember his name but he was not the cleverest person which I loved about him :lol:

I feel much the same as you - there's no one specifically that I really hate. I know on some other shows I watch there are very well defined villains - but I don't feel that way about BBT. As for my favorite, I love Amy and also Penny. I love that they are two strong female lead characters, but also so very different in their overall personalities and demeanor.

Popeye

Postby Popeye » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 am

What I like :
The character selection is perfect, the one-liners, jokes and the overall comedy is hilarious. The interactions between characters is marvellous Sheldon-Leonard, Raj-Howard.
What I hate:
Despite the great individual episodes, this show still lacks the overall storyline, it doesn't seem to go anywhere, else it is perfect.

TheViper

Postby TheViper » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 am

I simply like Sheldon just from how geeky he is. I think he fits the role he plays pretty well and is actually believable in his role. There aren't any characters on the show that I really hate. Maybe I might find some annoying but that is about it.