Who do you like and who do you hate the most in BBT?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
serbog

Who do you like and who do you hate the most in BBT?

Postby serbog » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 am

As the title says: Who do you like and who do you hate the most in The Big Bang Theory? For me my favorite character is Sheldon Cooper, and my worst character is Barry Kipke. Who are yours?

L_B

Re: Who do you like and who do you hate the most in BBT?

Postby L_B » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

I guess for me it would have to be Sheldon, also. His lines are always hilarious and he is an amazing actor. Barry would allow be my least favorite.

DnkH

Postby DnkH » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 am

I just like all of them. Mostly Sheldon and Penny. And I like Kripke too, Sheldon's greatest enemy.

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:38 am

As for me, I can't say that I hate any main characters of the show! They are all great and well portrait by all the actors and actresses.

The only one person that I can't stand watching Priya, Leonard's girlfriend in the past! Those episodes with her in it made me turned off my television very fast! She is bossy and her character isn't right for an Indian woman in the mean of tradition and culture!