How many seasons are going to be in TBBT?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
DnkH

How many seasons are going to be in TBBT?

Postby DnkH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:19 am

With 8 seasons came and 9th season on its way, a question came to my mind. How many seasons are going to be in TBBT? Does anyone know?

serbog

Re: How many seasons are going to be in TBBT?

Postby serbog » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 pm

I think the last season will be the 9th, because the show is running for quite a while now. Or maybe there will be a 10th season. The director hasn't said anything about the show ending.

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 am

I hope they are not ending the show any time soon! TBBT is the only decent fun show left on television that I love to watch. The writers and producers can expand these characters to show us how they have growing up and how they deal with life ups and downs like real life characters. This show has the potential to go on for a long long time!

L_B

Postby L_B » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 am

I hope they don't end anytime soon. I haven't heard anything about it but with the high wages that they have to pay out, you never know when they might call it quits. I can't see them going out while their ratings are still so high. It is such a great show. I would hate to see it come to an end anytime soon.