Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
IcyBC

Re: Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Postby IcyBC » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Kangaroosteak wrote:I really like her blond locks when it is still long and shiny. Now she looks like a cross between a Pre-drugs Justin Bieber and a Pre-drugs Aaron Carter. I am never a fan of pixie cut with blondes. They make a woman look like a member of s boy band with that hair. Suddenly it reminds me of something, there use to be a top rating TV show titled Felicity, the show is about this curly haired brunette girl. One day it's main actresses decided to have a short hair cut. That hair cut causes a drop on ratings and the show's ratings recovered when she grew back her hair.

Haha, LOL on the pre-drug Justin Bieber and pre-drug Aaron Carter, but why did you skip the pre-drug Miley Cirus? In general though, I like woman with longer hair because it has a bit of feminine to the person. However, some do look stunning with pixie cut such as Halle Berry, Sharon Stone, etc..

TheViper

Postby TheViper » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 am

I actually like the hair style that she has. This isn't something that is of a big concern for me at all to be honest. She is very pretty and it seems like she can do any hairstyle no matter what.

IcyBC

Postby IcyBC » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:38 pm

TheViper wrote:I actually like the hair style that she has. This isn't something that is of a big concern for me at all to be honest. She is very pretty and it seems like she can do any hairstyle no matter what.

Yes, I think she looks fantastic with her new short cut! I don't usually care what type of hair style the actresses have, but in one particular episode, Penny looked stunning with it.

poweclai

Postby poweclai » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 pm

At first I will admit I wasn't too keen on her new pixie cut. However it's really grown on me now. I think she did the right thing in getting it cut...plus it makes a great twist for Sheldon and his fear and hate of anything changing. :D :D :lol: