Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
IcyBC

Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Postby IcyBC » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:32 pm

I know Penny's hair cut is not new, but it has grown on me and I like her new do a lot! I didn't like it at first and preferred her longer hair. Then during one episode, her face and the new hair cut shot just at a perfect angle. So she looks wonderful! The new hair somehow signified the fact that she also has grown so confident in the relationship with Leonard, and with her own character! She has a complete made over!

What do you think of Penny's new haircut?

lamanlupa

Re: Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Postby lamanlupa » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:14 am

Penny will always be amazing no matter what hair-do she wears. That is true but I'd be lying if I say that I prefer her new hair-do to her old one. She looks much more alluring to me when she had he had long, golden tresses up her head. I know I'm not alone.

Briannagodess

Postby Briannagodess » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:30 am

I actually like her pixie cut! I am not a fab of her long hair. It is nice to see her in a new do especially since I think her previous haircut drags her face down. Now, I can see her features clearly and she looks really gorgeous! I agree that her haircut signifies also her confidence not only in her relationship but in her life as well.

pwarbi

Postby pwarbi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:20 am

I also think that penny looks pretty good, no matter what haircut she's got to be honest.

Kaley Cuoco as well as being a good actress and a perfect fit for the big bang theory, I also think she's pretty stunning to look at aswell, and she definitely suits the short hair. For some it might take a bit of getting used to, but I like girls with short hair anyway so it was definitely a bonus for me.