Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
CommaCat

Re: Do You Like Penny's Haircut?

Postby CommaCat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

I am not a fan of Penny's short hair. I think she was much more attractive with long hair. The new haircut makes her look older and a little less, um, sexy.

Popeye

Postby Popeye » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:51 pm

I didn't like it at first when they suddenly changed it, but after sometime I grew to like it and now I can't imagine her character without it( I think most will agree). The long hair was good too but shorter haircut beats it!
When the camera angle is perfect, it looks even better and since the show has been on air for a such a long time I think a change like this was needed.

Kangaroosteak

Postby Kangaroosteak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm

CommaCat wrote:I am not a fan of Penny's short hair. I think she was much more attractive with long hair. The new haircut makes her look older and a little less, um, sexy.

If she wanted to look different, she could have dyed her hair black because she looks hot when she wore a black wig on an episode before. She really looks best when she have long hair. Color doesn't matter its all about the hair length. Now she looks like a cross between a soccer mom and a teenage boy. Short hair works well with other women but she is not meant for it. She should have left this hair cut to soccer moms, lesbians and teenage boys. Yeah I am still bitter about her new look.

This is her with black hair:

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:26 am

I don't like it that way xS why did they have to cut it (they or her... xD). I have never liked womens with short hair, well, not that short as she has hers. It's simply too short.

And I agree with Kangaroosteak, she looks better with darker hair and longer, passing the shoulders :P But this is a man's opinion so it might not be the best ahah, maybe the girls have other opinions :P