The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 1 - The Matrimonial Momentum

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
WDJH

The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 1 - The Matrimonial Momentum

Postby WDJH » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Penny struggles with Leonard's confession that he kissed another woman as they prepare to get married in Las Vegas.

L_B

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 1 - The Matrimonial Momentum

Postby L_B » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:07 am

This was a really good episode. I wasn't disappointed in the opening show of the season. There was lots going on. I am interested to see where this season will for doe Sheldon and Amy and Leonard and Penny. Everything is just up in the air for all of them now.

Briannagodess

Postby Briannagodess » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I didn't see this one coming. I read that the mystery girl is probably going to be shown again. I really thought Penny and Leonard
wouldn't tie the knot but they still did. Then Leonard spills that he is still working with the mystery girl lol. Way to ruin his wedding night!

Steve Dawson

Postby Steve Dawson » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Briannagodess wrote:I didn't see this one coming. I read that the mystery girl is probably going to be shown again. I really thought Penny and Leonard
wouldn't tie the knot but they still did. Then Leonard spills that he is still working with the mystery girl lol. Way to ruin his wedding night!

Leonard just cannot keep his mouth shut sometimes, it was a great episode but why does he have to make his life difficult. Honestly so smart but just cannot use a bit of common sense. Sheldons phone call to Leonard had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face, some of his lines were classic Sheldon at his best 'I have some important new information' and 'Men, the champagne of genders' are the two that made me laugh the most. I know that the mystery woman is going to make an appearance very very soon, I cannot wait.