The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 2 - The Separation Oscillation

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.
WDJH

The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 2 - The Separation Oscillation

Postby WDJH » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:08 am

Leonard confronts the woman he kissed on the North Sea in an attempt to set Penny's mind at ease.

ReginaPhalange

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 9 - Episode 2 - The Separation Oscillation

Postby ReginaPhalange » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:55 am

The dream sequence Leonard had in the beginning of this episode had me rolling! :lol: I knew it was a dream, but it was still hilarious!

We finally get to see the girl that Leonard made out with, but I wasn't all too happy that the first Asian girl (I think, I don't remember seeing any other Asians yet) we see happens to be a bit...promiscuous. :x I really would like a regular Asian girl on the show...maybe not this one though.

I'm happy that Penny and Leonard made up, but I do feel bad for Bernadette, who could spill the beans about her knowing later. That's always a tough situation to be in.

I was so angry with Sheldon about the Fun with Flags segment, but it was also kind of funny in a way. Amy definitely needs her space after that.

sneezy

Postby sneezy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 am

I found that scene rather funny. The girl (Mandy) could care less about Leonard, his feelings, or ever seeing him again. It obviously meant nothing to her. I'm glad Penny and Leonard finally got back together after their fight on their wedding night. However, I sometimes get tired or bored a bit when it comes to their relationship. They have been on and off as many times as Rachel and Ross! :lol:

Now that they are together, how will they deal with living as a couple? Will they move into Penny's apartment? Will they want to live in Leonard's and Sheldon's apartment? How will Sheldon deal with that change? Sheldon doesn't like to live alone,whether he admits it or not. That will be interesting to see how they deal with that.

Speaking of Sheldon, I like what's going on right now. It is kind of like watching a car wreck with how Sheldon and Amy are dealing with their relationship. lol I think it is just brilliant and hilarious as Sheldon tries to comes to term with the social rules of being a boyfriend. He is finally realizing that he loves/wants/needs Amy. I have confidence that he will win her back, since we all know that Sheldon doesn't like to 'lose' at anything.

Sar@

Postby Sar@ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:03 pm

It was nice to see Leonard and penny getting back together. Sheldon like always rocks and makes me laugh so hard sometimes.
I watched the first episode of season nine last night before sleep, it made me laugh and lighten up which led me to a nice sleep.