The Big Bang Theory - Season 8 - Episode 17 - The Colonization Application

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.

kim1984

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 8 - Episode 17 - The Colonization Application

Postby kim1984 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:09 am

Slightly off topic from the main premise of this episode, but I thought it was cute when Sheldon and Amy were talking to Penny and Leonard, and it sounded as if they were going to announce that they were getting married...

They were all like "we've been together a long time, and since we've been together some things that seemed impossible now seem possible..."

It honestly sounded like a proposal, and then they both say together "We're getting a TURTLE!"

Penny snaps back to Leonard "and this is the reason why we should keep champagne on ice!" :lol:

serbog

Postby serbog » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 am

I love this episode. Sheldon and Amy bought a turtle and it sounded like a proposal, they both applied for the Mars mission and Raj is snooping around Emily's house.

petesede

Postby petesede » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Raj´s stuff is funny in this episode. It is stuff that has been done in hundreds of sitcoms all the way back to I Love Lucy, but he does a good job acting it and making it funny on it´s own. Overall good episode.