The Big Bang Theory - Season 8 - Episode 18 - The Leftover Thermalization

Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper are both brilliant physicists working at Caltech in Pasadena, California. They are colleagues, best friends, and roommates. They are also friends with their Caltech colleague’s mechanical engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. As they are self-professed nerds, all have little or no luck with popular women. Penny, a pretty woman and an aspiring actress originally from Omaha, live in the apartment across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon.

kim1984

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 8 - Episode 18 - The Leftover Thermalization

Postby kim1984 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

Poor Leonard!

I think this episode showed how sometimes Sheldon just doesn't get it - Amy basically had to break it down for him and explain how Leonard would probably be feeling, and if Sheldon would be happy if he was simply referred to as part of the team.

Then she has to go one step further, because he still doesn't seem to get that Leonard would probably be feeling pretty upset about not being mentioned in the article...Amy was like "remember the time you were at Disneyland and didn't get picked to pull the sword out of the stone, and they picked that other kid?"

Then Sheldon gets it! POOR LEONARD indeed!

IcyBC

Re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 8 - Episode 18 - The Leftover Thermalization

Postby IcyBC » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 am

I am on Leonard on this issue but then I am not surprised on how Sheldon dealt with it at all. He always wanted to hog the spot light all the time, and thought nothing of how it hurt his friends.

What touched my heart in this episode is when they all got together to have Howard's mom last homemade meal. That was a nice way to honor her so the food didn't go to waste and they could all remember her. The best was when Bernadette stood up to put Leonard and Sheldon in place. She sounds like Howard's mom for sure!